Your privacy is very important to Zektor. We want to make your experience using our services and on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet's vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
1. Introduction. Zektor may collect information in different ways from Visitors and Customers who access the various parts of our Site and the network of Web sites accessible through our Services. We use this information primarily to enable us to improve our services and, generally, do not share this information with third parties. However, we may disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required by law or other special cases described below.
2. Zektor Partners and Sponsors. Some Zektor products and services are offered to Visitors and Customers in conjunction with a non-affiliated partner. Zektor will share non-identifying and aggregate information (except as described above), but not personal information, with such partners in order to administer the co-branded products or services offered.
3. Online Shopping. At this time Zektor does not offer online shopping. We do offer online photos and a summary of products we offer. If you are interested in purchasing a product from Zektor you can click on the photo of the item and a form will be downloaded for you to print and then fax to us. In many cases, you may be asked to provide contact information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit/debit card information. If you order products directly from Zektor, we will use the personal information you provide only to process that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
4. Responses to Email Inquiries. When Visitors or Customers send email inquiries to Zektor, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. Zektor does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
5. Voluntary Customer Surveys. We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. We take the information we receive from individuals responding to our Customer Surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other Dot5Hosting customers to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregated, non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
6. Special Cases. It is Zektor's policy not to use or share the personal information about Visitors of Customers in ways unrelated to the ones described above. However, Zektor may disclose personal information about Visitors or Customers, or information regarding your use of the Services or Web sites accessible through our Services, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information.
7. Statistics. We may use information gathered about you from our site statistics (for example your IP address) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site and make your browsing experience more enjoyable. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except as necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our system.
9. Exceptions. As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information without your permission. The only exceptions to this are, when we are required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the law, or we must comply with a legal process served on our web site.
10. Revisions to This Policy. Zektor reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Please check back here for details of any amendments.