The Palladia® III provides audiophile quality audio bolted together with a premium quality HDMI motherboard with EDID and HDCP key management.
Need to bring audio back from a remote location? No problem. Mom and dad want to enjoy their in wall or in ceiling speakers watching Netflix in the master bedroom. Simply take the audio out from their display or streaming source and connect to the SoloCAT HD MAX receiver. Now you have an assignable audio input at the rack from the Palladia® then into your distributed amps. Only one CAT drop in the zone? No problem. The SoloCAT HD MAX can provide HDMI over HDBaseT, bi directional IR, bi directional RS232, 10/100 Ethernet and audio return path over a single CAT5e/6 cable. Zektor uses a Power Over Ethernet (POE) designThe MAX receiver becomes an additional audio input that works around CEC. The one cable solution is named Palladia®.
World Class Audio / Video performance designed, manufactured and supported in the USA- including the HDMI motherboard
Introducing Palladia® from Zektor. Our innovative design was the first to market with an HDMI platform integrating a DSP preamp that was ready to work with all automation partners.
The Palladia® III is the second generation HDMI platform with improvements and upgrades to include a field replaceable output module in the rare case of a field failure due to lighting strike or electrical surge. New for the series is the audio input and audio extraction via S/PDIF connectors.
Our integrated SoloCAT HD transmitter includes HDMI over HDBaseT technology, bi directional IR, bi directional RS232 and a 10/100 Ethernet input. Zektor uses a Power Over Ethernet (POE) design. This is handy when there is only one CAT drop in the zone so that the Palladia® 8X8 can provide Internet connectivity when needed with our SoloCAT HD MAX receiver AND the MAX receiver can bring audio back from the remote zone. The MAX receiver becomes an additional audio input that works around CEC. That’s Zektor Audio Return Path (ARP).
• 16 HDBaseT outputs
• 16 HDMI outputs that mirror the HDBaseT outputs.
• HDMI 1.4
• HDCP compliant
• Full HDMI matrix switching between multiple sources and displays any 16 sources to any 16 displays
• Frequency bandwidth: 6.75Gbps (single link)
• Up to 12 bit deep color
• Supports resolutions up to 1080p / 60 /48
• Supports high resolution input/output-PC: up to 1920×1200 and HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
• Plug Fest™ tested
• Reliable HDCP key management and EDID storage providing low latency switching and flicker free operation
• 16 inputs of stereo L/R
• 16 outputs of stereo L/R
• 16 S/PDIF coax inputs
• 8 Optical inputs(w/ auto conversion)
• 16 S/PDIF Outputs
• Audio Performance PCM (7.1ch), Dolby Digital, True HD, DTS-HD & Master Audio
• HDMI source outputs in either analog or digital format (no Dolby or DTS down conversion)
• Full pre amp features available in the Clarity HD™ Elite
• Volume, balance, bass, treble and 5 band equalizer control of analog AND digital audio
• Audio format conversions (does not downmix Dolby5.1 or DTS to analog audio, but does pass multichannel audio to the S/PDIF outputs)
• Analog and digital are available simultaneously on the outputs
• Local stereo analog audio and S/PDIF audio outputs
• Volume range: 0db to -99.5 db and full mute with 0.5 db step resolution
• Tone / EQ ranges: +20 db to -20 db with 0.5 db step resolution
• Lip Sync delay from 0 to 170ms per zone and/or per output
• Gain settings: (+/24db) for each input, separate gains available digital and analog
• 16 stereo L/R analog inputs
• 16 coax digital inputs and 8 optical digital inputs with auto conversion easy integration with cable and satellite set top boxes (STB’s)
• Audio / video breakaway- any video source and any audio source in any zone at any time
• Play any audio source in the TV speakers via the HDMI stream if there are no in wall or in ceiling speakers giving you audio in that zone
• Doorbell Input custom programmable to play announcement in all zones or specific zones.
• Separate front and rear doorbell inputs
• RS-232 and TCP/IP
• Driver support for all major controller libraries such as AMX, Control4, Crestron, HAI, RTI, Savant and URC
• 9U Rackmount Palladia® 16X16
• IEC power connection
• Auto detecting power supply: 240V DC/6.25A 110V / 240V
• Palladia® II dimensions: 19” (w) x 15.16” (d) x 17.5 ” (h)
• Weight: 45 lbs
• Designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
3 year ADVANCED replacement warranty
All SoloCAT HD series extenders include HDMI over HDBaseT technology, bi directional IR, bi directional RS232 and power over cable. The SoloCAT HD MAX also includes 4 ports of 10/100 Ethernet and Zektor’s proprietary Audio Return Path allowing reliable audio return from the remote zone outside of CEC control.
The Palladia III 6X4 Lite only works with the SoloCAT HDL RX 70M. Integrators can utilize either style with Clarity HD v3 or Palladia III chassis.
Drivers and Firmware Updates