Extend Full 4K (18Gbps, 4K/60, 4:4:4) HDMI feeds up to 330ft and 1080p up to 490ft! With audio breakout, PoH, Ethernet Pass-through and more...
Extend 4K up to 330ft (100 meters) and 1080p to 490ft (150 meters) over Cat5e/6/7.
The ultimate HDBaseT™ extender solution. With built in DSC (Display Stream Compression) you can finally extend 4K/60 HDR10 over a HDBaseT link and upto 330ft (100m)! Additionally at just half an inch thick, it is the slimmest HDBaseT Class C extension solution on the market, making it perfect to mount behind ultra thin TVs.
As standard support for PoH (Power over HDBaseT), RS232, 10/100 Ethernet, Bi-Directional IR and Audio extension are included
Our ultra slim (half an inch high) extender set with Display Stream Compression (DSC) a visually lossless video compression technology that applies extremely light line by line compression that causes no latency.
As TVs continue to integrate smart apps such as Netflix and Amazon Prime the need to retrieve the streamed audio from the display back to the AVR is ever present. Traditionally this has been done by extending the TOSLINK/Optical connection back via an additional cable, now with the SoloCAT HD™ Ultra MAX Extender set you can use the built in Audio Return Channel inside HDMI and avoid all those extra cables.
• An ultra thin, half an inch depth enclosure
• Extend 4K up to 330ft (100 meters)
• Extend 1080p up to 490ft (150 meters)
• Wall Mountable*
• ARC (Audio Return Channel), enabling audio from the TV to be returned to the remote location with just the HDMI cable
• Bi-Directional Infra-Red Transmission
• Ethernet 10/100 Connection
• Audio return via Analogue or Toslink
• Serial RS232 via 3.5mm*
• HDCP 2.2 Compliant
• DSC support - for HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 over HDBaseT link
*Wall mount and 3.5mm adapter sold separately