Our video scaler and digital audio converter (DAC) is designed to be placed between a display and a source device. It adjusts resolution and audio from an incoming HDMI source and scales the output to a level compatible with its display capabilities.
This product is the ideal solution to accommodate both HD and 4K sources and displays within a multi-zone residential or commercial distribution system.
• In line downmix of incoming Dolby Digital to stereo PCM audio over HDMI
• 3.5mm audio breakout
• Downscale 4K/30p > 1080/24p, to enable 1080p screens to view 4K sources through a 4K matrix system
• Upscale 1080/24p > 4K/30p, for connection to 4K screens
• In-line scaling solution for installations which use both 4K and HD displays without compromising source resolution
• Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160p @24/25/30Hz
• Full 3D support up to 1080p/24hz
• Up to 6 channels of input support of audio encoded in Dolby Digital
• Auto-samples at frequencies of 32, 44.1 and 48KHz
• Supports audio signals up to 24bit with sampling rates up to 192KH
• Supports audio
*HDMI DAC does not support downscaling for Sky Q 2TB or Virgin V6 4K content - please use the HDMI UHD 18Gbps Downscaler (P8-HDMI2-4KDS)