With our digital to analogue audio converter, audio setups are capable of decoding connected S/PDIF coaxial or TOSLINK optical digital audio sources to standard analogue stereo (L/R) audio. Stereo output signals can then be fed to external devices such as an amplifier, Hi-Fi, recording deck, or powered speakers via standard phono style (RCA) jacks. It ensures an reliable transition from modern digital sources, such as DVD and Blu-Ray players or AppleTV, to analogue sound systems.
With both inputs and outputs for coaxial and optical connections, it provides the perfect solution for audio conversion requirements.
• Converts S/PDIF digital audio (PCM) feed from a compatible device to an analogue stereo audio
• Decodes connected S/PDIF coaxial or TOSLINK optical digital audio sources to standard analogue stereo (L/R) audio
• Ensures a reliable transition from modern digital sources
• Inputs and outputs for coaxial and optical connections
• 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels
• 2-channel LPCM at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 & 192 KHz
• Accepts uncompressed digital audio input