Featuring the most powerful Class C HDBaseT technology for projects that demand all the benefits of HDBaseT transmission, the SoloCAT™ Ultra 100 Receiver supports transmissions of 1080p@60Hz up to 330ft (100 meters) and Ultra HD 4K over 230ft (70 meters) with HD audio, Power over HDBaseT (PoH) remote power from transmitter to receiver and bidirectional control via IR and RS232 all along a single Cat5e/6 cable.
This product is designed to work with the SoloCAT™ Ultra 100 Transmitter and requires a PoH (Power over HDBaseT) supply to operate correctly.
UltraHD 4K transmissions of 2160p@30Hz/24bit are supported up to 70m - both broadcast/consumer 3840 (UHD) and commercial 4096 (DCI) - with chroma sub-sampling rates of 4:2:2 offering the optimum refresh rate to colour palette ratio required to transmit high quality and reliable 4K signals within 340Mhz bandwidth support
• Full UHD 4K transmission support within the 10.2Gbs spectrum of HDMI 1.4 standard
• HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Transmits discreet wide-band two-way IR control signal / serial control commands together within HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/6
• 24bit True Colour (4K), 36bit Deep Colour (HD)
• One-way PoH (Power over HDBaseT) transmitter passes power along the Cat5e/6 to remotely power the receiver - no mains power required at the display Multichannel HD audio supports 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
• Robust Class A HDBaseT transmission technology for stable distribution and control resistant to electrostatic and environmental interference compared to conventional UTP transmission.
• Supports all high definition resolutions: 4K@2160p (3840 UHD & 4096 DCI) HD@1080p, 1080i, 720p with screen refresh rates support of 24Hz, 30Hz (4K), 50Hz and 60Hz (HD)
• Full 3D compatibility up to 1080p - frame packing/sequential (Blu-ray) and interlaced stereoscopic (satellite/ cable broadcasts)
• 10/100 Ethernet pass through